Digital Marketing Specialist
H2O Digital Marketing is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to help us support our growing client base. Our boutique digital and social media marketing agency is based in Richmond Hill, at our brand new picturesque property. We focus on helping clients craft, navigate and execute their digital marketing strategies and plans. Our client profile spans local retail businesses, franchises, and large clients across multiple industries. We believe no two clients are alike, and for us that means everyday is new, exciting and challenging. We also believe strongly in the notion that without sound execution, ideas are just ideas – and without good ideas, even great execution will fall short of wowing audiences. We pride ourselves on bringing great ideas and professional execution to the table with each and every engagement and encourage our team to think outside the box with each and every engagement.If you have a strong background with SEM, social media advertising, SEO, analytics and optimization strategies and enjoy working in a fun, fast pace environment, then this position is for you!The Role:The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing social & digital media marketing related projects; the primary focus of the position is to manage digital advertising campaigns for clients on several platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, AdRoll and more.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Setup, manage and optimize PPC advertising campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing/Yahoo
- Setup, manage and optimize Programmatic advertising platforms such as AdRoll, Quantcast, Chango and Doubleclick.
- Draft and review digital project copy
- Oversee SEO Campaigns
- Work in collaboration with team of Social Media Strategist to coordinate and align ad campaigns with social media editorial calendars.
- Setup systems to monitor, analyze and report on client KPIs
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Coordinate all digital assets (i.e. copy, text, imagery, branding) for all online properties including websites and apps
- Prepare Google Analytics reportsSkills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role with emphasis on PPC and Social Media advertising.
- Experience within an agency environment, managing multiple accounts strongly preferred.
- Highly organized
- Proven track record of successfully handling multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proven success creating and executing social media strategies that support brand goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A diploma/degree in digital advertising or marketingCompensation & Benefits:Competitive compensation will be dependent on relevant experience. After 3 months of employment you will be entitled to H2O’s comprehensive benefits program, which includes
- 1 work from home day/month
- Sick days and personal days
- Professional development budget
- Partial mobile phone reimbursement
Please provide a cover letter and resume: